I think my speech could’ve been a lot better than it was. I think my main problem is that I didn’t articulate my words. I should have came dressed a little bit more formal. i think I was talking a little fast so i think If I slowed down I would have made a more clearer speech. I think that my eyes were wondering and that I didn’t have a set focus point with my eyes. I could have improved on not looking down at my notes as much as I did I think that would have improved my score. My visual aid was okay I think that if I had better charts my audience could have followed along better. The speech structure its self I think was pretty good I had a pretty introduction I gave an introduction and told what topic I was going to speak about. In the middle I had a counter argument that addressed the other side to my argument. The conclusion summarized the speech and the argument and had a call to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment