There is a lot of ting that I could have done to improve the quality this speech. The first mistake that I realized that I talk to fast and speed through my sentences which made the video seems short. I could have done a better job of facing the camera and talking towards the camera when showing the throwing motion. I think that I should have spent a little more time giving a back ground of why people throw the football and where you can throw the football (park, gym, backyard etc). I also should have went more in depth at each phase of throwing the football. The introduction was okay but it could have been to longer and better. i think i couldve done a better job of explaining the middle steps more.The ending was okay it did review all the points that were in the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment